last updated 1/11/18
Our organization has been around for over 30 years and consists of five
leagues: T-Ball, J-Ball, Minor, Major, and Teener. TJB welcomes boys
and girls from Miami County, ages 5-15, to join. There are no
try-outs and all are welcome.
Encouraging the development of baseball skills and techniques for future
years is where we stand strong and proud. TJB is not a traveling or
select organization. We provide Recreational (Rec) Leagues that are
designed to offer a fun and safe, yet educational and competitive setting.
Please remember, the players and
umpires are children, set good examples of good sportsmanship. They
can see and hear everything you do and say. Please keep negative
comments to yourself out of respect for those around you. If you
have a serious issue, please see a Board Member who, when at the complex
and on duty,
will always be wearing a red TJB crossed bats/baseball logo polo shirt, jacket, or hat.
- Troy Junior Baseball is a 501c3 organization.
- Troy Junior Baseball is a PRIVATELY OWNED
PROPERTY. County Park Rules regarding Animal Control (leashed
or non-leashed), DO NOT APPLY.
- NO PETS ALLOWED ON TJB PROPERTY!
Pets injuring spectators/players, pets getting injured/lost, pets
defecating, etc., are just some of the reasons why we ask you to not
bring your pets on our property. Thank you.
- For lost and found items, please talk to a TJB
- 2018 Sign-Ups
- Saturday, January 27th
- Saturday, February 10th
Time for both dates:
- 9:30am - 12:30pm
Location for both dates:
- ITW Food Equipment Group Lobby
- 701 S. Ridge Ave. (Troy)
- cash or check
(checks payable to: TJB)
- emergency contact information
(i.e. doctors, family members, etc.)
- shirt and pant size
- YMCA Baseball Opportunity
- TJB is partnering with YMCA
to provide winter workouts
for ages 5-8
- Indoor Instructional Baseball
- Saturdays (Feb. 10th - Mar. 17th)
- See flyer for cost and other details
- YMCA Flyer (click
- TJB Opening Day
- Saturday, April 21st
- Last game of season planned for
June 28th, but NO later than July 12th
- TJB Board Meeting
*information can be found on our